The season’s hottest sneaker is rapper/designer Jay-Z’s S. Carter Tennis shoe from Reebok. In stores in time for Father’s Day, the kicks have gotten advance love from David Arquette and Jude Law. As for regular folks looking to score a pair, much of the initial stock is presold. Says a Reebok rep: ”It’s amazing that the demand warrants a waiting list.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shondaland Revealed on heartbreaking Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' season 5 winner feels 'validated'
- Justin Timberlake's new song 'Can't Stop the Feeling' is here
- The new Han Solo is …
- 'Orphan Black' creators on their first Italian phone sex scene
- 'Les Misérables' director Tom Hooper to bring 'Cats' to the big screen
- 'Scandal' reveals presidential nominees