The season’s hottest sneaker is rapper/designer Jay-Z’s S. Carter Tennis shoe from Reebok. In stores in time for Father’s Day, the kicks have gotten advance love from David Arquette and Jude Law. As for regular folks looking to score a pair, much of the initial stock is presold. Says a Reebok rep: ”It’s amazing that the demand warrants a waiting list.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?