The season’s hottest sneaker is rapper/designer Jay-Z’s S. Carter Tennis shoe from Reebok. In stores in time for Father’s Day, the kicks have gotten advance love from David Arquette and Jude Law. As for regular folks looking to score a pair, much of the initial stock is presold. Says a Reebok rep: ”It’s amazing that the demand warrants a waiting list.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!