The season’s hottest sneaker is rapper/designer Jay-Z’s S. Carter Tennis shoe from Reebok. In stores in time for Father’s Day, the kicks have gotten advance love from David Arquette and Jude Law. As for regular folks looking to score a pair, much of the initial stock is presold. Says a Reebok rep: ”It’s amazing that the demand warrants a waiting list.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling sorts James Sirius Potter and Teddy Lupin into Hogwarts houses
- Good news, Leslie Knope: Hillary Clinton is a fan of 'Parks and Rec'
- See a supercut of shrieks from Wes Craven's filmography
- See Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore in 'Miss You Already' trailer
- Zachary Levi will replace Josh Radnor on Broadway
- 'Madam Secretary': Eric Stoltz to play Téa Leoni's brother
- Shondaland stars throw wine at each other in new TGIT promos
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!