MUSTWORTHINESS Instead of becoming gossip-page fodder or a sitcom casualty (see remaining ”That ’70s Show” cast), Grace has wisely chosen projects that will keep him employed in Hollywood long after that TV contract expires next year.
MEMORY LAPSE At one point this year, Grace was shooting ”P.S.” (a May-December romance at a university, opening Oct. 15), finishing ”Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!”, and taping ”’70s Show.” ”It’s the most tired I’ve ever been in my life. There were a couple of moments on ”’70s” when there was this long silence and I’d look around and go, ‘Someone is so busted for forgetting a line,’ and then, ‘Uh-oh, I guess it’s me.”’
WIN A DATE WITH TOPHER GRACE ”I lost my on-screen virginity to Laura Linney [in ”P.S.”]. I had to go to her trailer and – I don’t think I’ve asked this question to a woman since ninth grade – say ‘Would you mind if I did this?”’
ON HIS MUST LIST ”The Grey Album”. ”Some DJ [Danger Mouse, see No. 20] illegally mixed the ‘White Album’ and ‘The Black Album.’ It’s basically the worst Beatles album and the best Jay-Z album you’ll ever hear.”
WORST JOB ”Suncoast Video at the Stamford [Conn.] mall. They played the same movie for two months. I’ve seen ‘Space Jam’ 300 times.”
NEXT Season 7 of ”’70s Show,” the Weitz brothers’ ”Synergy,” and a cameo in ”Ocean’s Twelve.” ”I play me as a real a – hole.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown
- 'Supernatural': Ackles, Padalecki discuss the effects of Mary's choice
- 'Pitch' EP explains the heartbreaking reveal behind the premiere twist
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song