MUSTWORTHINESS Plucked from obscurity (okay, Kentucky via MTV), Long joins ”Smallville”’s Tom Welling and ”Everwood”’s Gregory Smith as a WB network BMOC, thanks to this fall’s political coming-of-age teen drama ”Jack & Bobby.”
WAIT, IS HE THAT GUY…? Yes, he made his acting debut earlier this year in an MTV spring break Ice Breakers promo.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”As cliche as it sounds, Brad Pitt’s had an amazing career…. Sure, he’s this unbelievably good-looking guy, but he’s also a phenomenal actor despite looking the way he does.”
DREAM COLLABORATORS John C. Reilly, Clint Eastwood, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. ”But let’s be honest…this is all so new to me, I’d be thrilled to work with anyone.”
WHEN NATURE CALLS ”I watch the Discovery Channel and animal shows. I don’t get much nature in [New York City]. I could go to Central Park and watch the squirrels, but they’d probably be wearing iPods and stuff.”
NEXT Season 1 of ”Jack & Bobby,” Sundays at 9 p.m.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Phantogram's Sarah Barthel explains her rad guest spot on Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- Sphero's BB-8 toy: You want this
- See Ethan Hawke as Chet Baker in a 'Born to Be Blue' clip
- Boba Fett finally escapes Tatooine in fan-made trailer
- 'Mr. Robot' creator explains why you were supposed to guess the big twist
- How Soundgarden's Chris Cornell overcame stage fright for new solo set
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!