MUSTWORTHINESS Plucked from obscurity (okay, Kentucky via MTV), Long joins ”Smallville”’s Tom Welling and ”Everwood”’s Gregory Smith as a WB network BMOC, thanks to this fall’s political coming-of-age teen drama ”Jack & Bobby.”
WAIT, IS HE THAT GUY…? Yes, he made his acting debut earlier this year in an MTV spring break Ice Breakers promo.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”As cliche as it sounds, Brad Pitt’s had an amazing career…. Sure, he’s this unbelievably good-looking guy, but he’s also a phenomenal actor despite looking the way he does.”
DREAM COLLABORATORS John C. Reilly, Clint Eastwood, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. ”But let’s be honest…this is all so new to me, I’d be thrilled to work with anyone.”
WHEN NATURE CALLS ”I watch the Discovery Channel and animal shows. I don’t get much nature in [New York City]. I could go to Central Park and watch the squirrels, but they’d probably be wearing iPods and stuff.”
NEXT Season 1 of ”Jack & Bobby,” Sundays at 9 p.m.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!