MUSTWORTHINESS Plucked from obscurity (okay, Kentucky via MTV), Long joins ”Smallville”’s Tom Welling and ”Everwood”’s Gregory Smith as a WB network BMOC, thanks to this fall’s political coming-of-age teen drama ”Jack & Bobby.”
WAIT, IS HE THAT GUY…? Yes, he made his acting debut earlier this year in an MTV spring break Ice Breakers promo.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”As cliche as it sounds, Brad Pitt’s had an amazing career…. Sure, he’s this unbelievably good-looking guy, but he’s also a phenomenal actor despite looking the way he does.”
DREAM COLLABORATORS John C. Reilly, Clint Eastwood, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. ”But let’s be honest…this is all so new to me, I’d be thrilled to work with anyone.”
WHEN NATURE CALLS ”I watch the Discovery Channel and animal shows. I don’t get much nature in [New York City]. I could go to Central Park and watch the squirrels, but they’d probably be wearing iPods and stuff.”
NEXT Season 1 of ”Jack & Bobby,” Sundays at 9 p.m.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Box office report: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' snuffs 'Alice In Wonderland 2'
- Duncan Jones remembers showing dad David Bowie 'Warcraft'
- Dancing stormtroopers do 'Dirty Dancing' on 'Britain’s Got Talent'
- Jeremy Irons says 'Batman v Superman' was 'overstuffed'
- 'Jessica Jones' star David Tennant ponders superhero bathroom breaks
- 'X-Men' fans try to get into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- 'Begin Again' director John Carney criticizes Keira Knightley's acting
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers