MUSTWORTHINESS Plucked from obscurity (okay, Kentucky via MTV), Long joins ”Smallville”’s Tom Welling and ”Everwood”’s Gregory Smith as a WB network BMOC, thanks to this fall’s political coming-of-age teen drama ”Jack & Bobby.”
WAIT, IS HE THAT GUY…? Yes, he made his acting debut earlier this year in an MTV spring break Ice Breakers promo.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”As cliche as it sounds, Brad Pitt’s had an amazing career…. Sure, he’s this unbelievably good-looking guy, but he’s also a phenomenal actor despite looking the way he does.”
DREAM COLLABORATORS John C. Reilly, Clint Eastwood, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. ”But let’s be honest…this is all so new to me, I’d be thrilled to work with anyone.”
WHEN NATURE CALLS ”I watch the Discovery Channel and animal shows. I don’t get much nature in [New York City]. I could go to Central Park and watch the squirrels, but they’d probably be wearing iPods and stuff.”
NEXT Season 1 of ”Jack & Bobby,” Sundays at 9 p.m.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt