MUSTWORTHINESS Plucked from obscurity (okay, Kentucky via MTV), Long joins ”Smallville”’s Tom Welling and ”Everwood”’s Gregory Smith as a WB network BMOC, thanks to this fall’s political coming-of-age teen drama ”Jack & Bobby.”
WAIT, IS HE THAT GUY…? Yes, he made his acting debut earlier this year in an MTV spring break Ice Breakers promo.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”As cliche as it sounds, Brad Pitt’s had an amazing career…. Sure, he’s this unbelievably good-looking guy, but he’s also a phenomenal actor despite looking the way he does.”
DREAM COLLABORATORS John C. Reilly, Clint Eastwood, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. ”But let’s be honest…this is all so new to me, I’d be thrilled to work with anyone.”
WHEN NATURE CALLS ”I watch the Discovery Channel and animal shows. I don’t get much nature in [New York City]. I could go to Central Park and watch the squirrels, but they’d probably be wearing iPods and stuff.”
NEXT Season 1 of ”Jack & Bobby,” Sundays at 9 p.m.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!