MUSTWORTHINESS She served up unexpected humor, soul – and depth! – in ”Freaky Friday” and ”Mean Girls.” Plus, we so sided with her during the Hilary Duff feud.
ON HER MUST LIST Jodie Foster. ”She’s amazing, and she’s been through all of the phases that I’m going through. Someone told me that she saw ‘Freaky Friday,’ and that made my day!”
WORST JOB ”I babysat my brother and sister, and it was the ‘worst’ time ever because they would not stop fighting. I love being around them, but they were, like, ‘killing’ each other! I ended up locking my sister out of the house for, like, two seconds.”
BOOB JOB? No! ”I would NEVER get implants, EVER. I just got my chest in the past year, and I couldn’t be happier because I used to be the flattest person ever, stuffing my bras. It scares me that older men would think about that, but hey, if they’re going to write about anything, write about my boobs rather than making other stuff up. Maybe Jude Law will read the article!”
SCHOOL TIES ”I wanna go to college. I think it’s really important to have an education, but I’ve worked so hard for this full-time job, so I feel like I can’t put it aside and take it for granted.” If she did go academic, she’d study ”entertainment law. ‘Cause I could make sure my lawyers are kind of doing what they say they’re doing.”
NEXT A third Disney remake: ”Herbie: Fully Loaded,” featuring the famous Love Bug.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Clarkson announces 'Piece by Piece' summer tour
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Oliver Stone's 'Snowden': First Look
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- Hear Ariana Grande on Cashmere Cat's breathy 'Adore'
- Jon Stewart gives Seth Rollins the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt--on WWE Raw
- Watch the first gameplay trailer for Harmonix's 'Amplitude'
- Kelly Clarkson + Jimmy Fallon in 11-duet medley