MUSTWORTHINESS She served up unexpected humor, soul – and depth! – in ”Freaky Friday” and ”Mean Girls.” Plus, we so sided with her during the Hilary Duff feud.
ON HER MUST LIST Jodie Foster. ”She’s amazing, and she’s been through all of the phases that I’m going through. Someone told me that she saw ‘Freaky Friday,’ and that made my day!”
WORST JOB ”I babysat my brother and sister, and it was the ‘worst’ time ever because they would not stop fighting. I love being around them, but they were, like, ‘killing’ each other! I ended up locking my sister out of the house for, like, two seconds.”
BOOB JOB? No! ”I would NEVER get implants, EVER. I just got my chest in the past year, and I couldn’t be happier because I used to be the flattest person ever, stuffing my bras. It scares me that older men would think about that, but hey, if they’re going to write about anything, write about my boobs rather than making other stuff up. Maybe Jude Law will read the article!”
SCHOOL TIES ”I wanna go to college. I think it’s really important to have an education, but I’ve worked so hard for this full-time job, so I feel like I can’t put it aside and take it for granted.” If she did go academic, she’d study ”entertainment law. ‘Cause I could make sure my lawyers are kind of doing what they say they’re doing.”
NEXT A third Disney remake: ”Herbie: Fully Loaded,” featuring the famous Love Bug.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first trailer for Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Dallas'
- Ewan McGregor becomes a spy in 'Our Kind of Traitor' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says the Morgan-Carol conflict 'is only beginning'
- New 'Star Wars' LEGO series heading to Disney XD
- How many of the bestselling albums of the past 25 years do you own?
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer
- Andrew Lincoln agrees his 'Love Actually' character is a ‘stalker’