MUSTWORTHINESS She’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. She’s got a wicked sense of humor. And without all of her bitches, ballbusters, and babes, there would hardly have been any reason to watch TV for most of the past three decades. Now, after a too-long two-year hiatus from series life, she returns with NBC’s ”LAX” this fall as the hottest thing ever to hit a tarmac.
ON HER MUST LIST ”Dumb and Dumber” and ”Gone With the Wind.” ”I’m sure Clark Gable wouldn’t mind being behind ‘Dumb and Dumber.”’
CAREER HIGH Doing ”Saturday Night Live.” ”Nothing can top coming through those double doors as the host. It’s the most terrifying and fun thing I’ve ever done.”
”MELROSE PLACE”’S WARDROBE VS. ”LAX”’S ”Since I’m on the tarmac, it’s more of a jeans and jacket and flat shoes thing.”
YEAH…SURE IT IS ”I know there will be letters wanting the shortest skirts possible. But it’s been 10 years since ‘Melrose Place.’ I have cellulite, people!”
NEXT ”LAX” debuts early fall, and she’ll play Hilary Duff’s mother in the upcoming romantic comedy ”The Perfect Man.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters