MUSTWORTHINESS She’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. She’s got a wicked sense of humor. And without all of her bitches, ballbusters, and babes, there would hardly have been any reason to watch TV for most of the past three decades. Now, after a too-long two-year hiatus from series life, she returns with NBC’s ”LAX” this fall as the hottest thing ever to hit a tarmac.
ON HER MUST LIST ”Dumb and Dumber” and ”Gone With the Wind.” ”I’m sure Clark Gable wouldn’t mind being behind ‘Dumb and Dumber.”’
CAREER HIGH Doing ”Saturday Night Live.” ”Nothing can top coming through those double doors as the host. It’s the most terrifying and fun thing I’ve ever done.”
”MELROSE PLACE”’S WARDROBE VS. ”LAX”’S ”Since I’m on the tarmac, it’s more of a jeans and jacket and flat shoes thing.”
YEAH…SURE IT IS ”I know there will be letters wanting the shortest skirts possible. But it’s been 10 years since ‘Melrose Place.’ I have cellulite, people!”
NEXT ”LAX” debuts early fall, and she’ll play Hilary Duff’s mother in the upcoming romantic comedy ”The Perfect Man.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans