MUSTWORTHINESS She’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. She’s got a wicked sense of humor. And without all of her bitches, ballbusters, and babes, there would hardly have been any reason to watch TV for most of the past three decades. Now, after a too-long two-year hiatus from series life, she returns with NBC’s ”LAX” this fall as the hottest thing ever to hit a tarmac.
ON HER MUST LIST ”Dumb and Dumber” and ”Gone With the Wind.” ”I’m sure Clark Gable wouldn’t mind being behind ‘Dumb and Dumber.”’
CAREER HIGH Doing ”Saturday Night Live.” ”Nothing can top coming through those double doors as the host. It’s the most terrifying and fun thing I’ve ever done.”
”MELROSE PLACE”’S WARDROBE VS. ”LAX”’S ”Since I’m on the tarmac, it’s more of a jeans and jacket and flat shoes thing.”
YEAH…SURE IT IS ”I know there will be letters wanting the shortest skirts possible. But it’s been 10 years since ‘Melrose Place.’ I have cellulite, people!”
NEXT ”LAX” debuts early fall, and she’ll play Hilary Duff’s mother in the upcoming romantic comedy ”The Perfect Man.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Phil Collins talks about (almost!) working with Adele
- Kristen Wiig dresses up as Peyton Manning for 'Tonight Show' interview
- See Walk the Moon become superheroes in 'Work This Body' music video
- Best Songs of the Week: Beyoncé, Bon Iver, and Sturgill Simpson
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Lego builds life-size Finn, Poe, Captain Phasma
- Ryan Reynolds gives his honest rating for 'Green Lantern'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie and Kanye West's unofficial mash-up album