MUSTWORTHINESS She’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. She’s got a wicked sense of humor. And without all of her bitches, ballbusters, and babes, there would hardly have been any reason to watch TV for most of the past three decades. Now, after a too-long two-year hiatus from series life, she returns with NBC’s ”LAX” this fall as the hottest thing ever to hit a tarmac.
ON HER MUST LIST ”Dumb and Dumber” and ”Gone With the Wind.” ”I’m sure Clark Gable wouldn’t mind being behind ‘Dumb and Dumber.”’
CAREER HIGH Doing ”Saturday Night Live.” ”Nothing can top coming through those double doors as the host. It’s the most terrifying and fun thing I’ve ever done.”
”MELROSE PLACE”’S WARDROBE VS. ”LAX”’S ”Since I’m on the tarmac, it’s more of a jeans and jacket and flat shoes thing.”
YEAH…SURE IT IS ”I know there will be letters wanting the shortest skirts possible. But it’s been 10 years since ‘Melrose Place.’ I have cellulite, people!”
NEXT ”LAX” debuts early fall, and she’ll play Hilary Duff’s mother in the upcoming romantic comedy ”The Perfect Man.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!