Yes, but can he squeeze behind the wheel? The zany funnyman will cowrite and star in ”Talladega Nights,” a world-of-stock-car-racing comedy tentatively scheduled for 2006.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'King Cobra' trailer features porn, intrigue, Garrett Clayton
- Clinton Trump debate: How many will watch?
- Zach Galifianakis calls Donald Trump 'mentally challenged'
- Garth Brooks earns historic RIAA achievement
- How Arnold Palmer invented the Arnold Palmer drink, in his words
- WATCH: 'Stranger Things' kids share their Upside Down theories
- Joss Whedon shares which Avenger he’d pick as president