What’s not to love about the ’80s? Moussed bangs…jelly bracelets…shoulder pads…. No wonder ’80s babies like Jessica Simpson and Justin Timberlake are ponying up $50 for Greed Decade-inspired Clarendon tees with iron-on-decal-style designs (so Journey concert tee, circa 1983!). Designer Jonathan Cheban says the line’s neon-bright colors ”definitely stand out and make people happy.” Totally rad!
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist
- Jay Leno to 'sub in' for Jimmy Fallon during 'The Tonight Show' monologue
- Charlotte Hornets guard Jeremy Lin to guest on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- See Blake Lively's audition for 'Gossip Girl'