What’s not to love about the ’80s? Moussed bangs…jelly bracelets…shoulder pads…. No wonder ’80s babies like Jessica Simpson and Justin Timberlake are ponying up $50 for Greed Decade-inspired Clarendon tees with iron-on-decal-style designs (so Journey concert tee, circa 1983!). Designer Jonathan Cheban says the line’s neon-bright colors ”definitely stand out and make people happy.” Totally rad!
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending
- 'Scream Queens': John Stamos on that 'pretty awkward' shower scene
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia on episode 2's twist
- Sia uses her song 'The Greatest' to endorse Hillary Clinton
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday