What’s not to love about the ’80s? Moussed bangs…jelly bracelets…shoulder pads…. No wonder ’80s babies like Jessica Simpson and Justin Timberlake are ponying up $50 for Greed Decade-inspired Clarendon tees with iron-on-decal-style designs (so Journey concert tee, circa 1983!). Designer Jonathan Cheban says the line’s neon-bright colors ”definitely stand out and make people happy.” Totally rad!
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'