What’s not to love about the ’80s? Moussed bangs…jelly bracelets…shoulder pads…. No wonder ’80s babies like Jessica Simpson and Justin Timberlake are ponying up $50 for Greed Decade-inspired Clarendon tees with iron-on-decal-style designs (so Journey concert tee, circa 1983!). Designer Jonathan Cheban says the line’s neon-bright colors ”definitely stand out and make people happy.” Totally rad!
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Talk about a Revolution: 'TURN's showrunner on season 2 and the new poster
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates