While the band’s name may evoke some rather harsh imagery, it’s clear the happy-go-lucky electric ’80s are what truly inspire IATWTC. The duo’s newest manages to soak up every last piece of sugary-sweet synth-pop from the drum-machine-laden era. Too bad they couldn’t put it to better use than a record full of drab Casio ditties. Who knew there was such a thing as too much Blondie and Berlin?
The Cover Up While the band's name may evoke some rather harsh imagery, it's clear the happy-go-lucky electric '80s are what truly inspire IATWTC. The duo's newest...The Cover Up While the band's name may evoke some rather harsh imagery, it's clear the happy-go-lucky electric '80s are what truly inspire IATWTC. The duo's newest...2004-07-09
Producer (group): Gammon
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!