Show us your…”flying bologna”? Yes, the folks who brought us ”Girls Gone Wild” have just announced another fine product the whole family can enjoy: ”Guys Gone Wild”! The ”hot, but hysterical” companion to the video series that launched a thousand spring breakers promises plenty of man skin for the ladies (In-the-buff football! Naked conga lines!). But who’s really going to shell out $19.99 (starting July 13) for ”Guys Gone Wild”? Creator Joe Francis claims it’s marketed toward women (”Perfect gift for your next bachelorette party!”), but the videos’ copious close-ups of nubile young gents in various states of undress suggest an alternate composition of chromosomes. And Francis has no problem with that: ”We like to be equal-opportunity exploiters.”
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Jack Osbourne on his 'awkward, terrible years' on family's reality show
- Bianca Del Rio nabs comedy special, 'Not Today Bianca'
- NBC eyes 'Will & Grace' revival in wake of successful election short
- '24: Legacy' trailer views catching up with 'This Is Us' record
- Ang Lee on entering ‘unknown territory’ with high-tech 'Billy Lynn'
- 'The Walking Dead': Huge return cements its status as appointment TV
- Find out who won EW's Best Pop Culture President bracket