Show us your…”flying bologna”? Yes, the folks who brought us ”Girls Gone Wild” have just announced another fine product the whole family can enjoy: ”Guys Gone Wild”! The ”hot, but hysterical” companion to the video series that launched a thousand spring breakers promises plenty of man skin for the ladies (In-the-buff football! Naked conga lines!). But who’s really going to shell out $19.99 (starting July 13) for ”Guys Gone Wild”? Creator Joe Francis claims it’s marketed toward women (”Perfect gift for your next bachelorette party!”), but the videos’ copious close-ups of nubile young gents in various states of undress suggest an alternate composition of chromosomes. And Francis has no problem with that: ”We like to be equal-opportunity exploiters.”
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'