Show us your…”flying bologna”? Yes, the folks who brought us ”Girls Gone Wild” have just announced another fine product the whole family can enjoy: ”Guys Gone Wild”! The ”hot, but hysterical” companion to the video series that launched a thousand spring breakers promises plenty of man skin for the ladies (In-the-buff football! Naked conga lines!). But who’s really going to shell out $19.99 (starting July 13) for ”Guys Gone Wild”? Creator Joe Francis claims it’s marketed toward women (”Perfect gift for your next bachelorette party!”), but the videos’ copious close-ups of nubile young gents in various states of undress suggest an alternate composition of chromosomes. And Francis has no problem with that: ”We like to be equal-opportunity exploiters.”
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- Britney Spears recreates 'Oops' cover with kids
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!