Show us your…”flying bologna”? Yes, the folks who brought us ”Girls Gone Wild” have just announced another fine product the whole family can enjoy: ”Guys Gone Wild”! The ”hot, but hysterical” companion to the video series that launched a thousand spring breakers promises plenty of man skin for the ladies (In-the-buff football! Naked conga lines!). But who’s really going to shell out $19.99 (starting July 13) for ”Guys Gone Wild”? Creator Joe Francis claims it’s marketed toward women (”Perfect gift for your next bachelorette party!”), but the videos’ copious close-ups of nubile young gents in various states of undress suggest an alternate composition of chromosomes. And Francis has no problem with that: ”We like to be equal-opportunity exploiters.”
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Preview the prologue in 'Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition'
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury on Ginny's next move
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah, Charlamagne
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot