Viktor Navorski (Tom Hanks), a disheveled traveler from Eastern Europe, is stranded at JFK International Airport. Hanks makes Viktor into a post-Soviet Chaplinesque “little man.” It’s hard to shake the feeling that Steven Spielberg is doing what you do when you sit around an airport. He’s killing time.
Genre: Romance, Drama; Starring: Tom Hanks, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Diego Luna, Chi McBride, Kumar Pallana, Zoe Saldana, Stanley Tucci; Director: Steven Spielberg; Author: Sacha Gervasi, Jeff Nathanson; Release Date Wide: 06/18/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 128; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Dreamworks Distribution L.L.C.
Posted July 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Laverne Cox will sit down with Megyn Kelly for Fox special
- The Rolling Stones request Donald Trump stop using their songs
- Seth MacFarlane to create and star in space-set dramedy series
- Viola Davis on Harriet Tubman movie: 'I feel like it's our time'
- Roland Emmerich on why 'Independence Day: Resurgence' took 20 years
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars on Callie vs. Arizona custody battle
- Pharrell is getting his own action figure