As much as conservatives loathed the phrase ”vast right-wing conspiracy,” some of us who are closer to the center had a problem with it as well. Hillary Clinton’s famous ”j’accuse” left out far too much – like, say, the influence of The New York Times in inflating the mirage of corruption that was Whitewater. So I was pleasantly surprised to see that The Hunting of the President, an unabashed piece of documentary advocacy by Harry Thomason and Nickolas Perry, doesn’t let the media off the hook. The film is a sobering chronicle of the depressing circus of persecution and pseudo-scandal that was the Clinton years. But why did the President provoke such ire? A movie with insight into that might actually feel new.
The Hunting of the PresidentAs much as conservatives loathed the phrase ''vast right-wing conspiracy,'' some of us who are closer to the center had a problem with it as well. Hillary...The Hunting of the PresidentDocumentaryPT89MUnratedAs much as conservatives loathed the phrase ''vast right-wing conspiracy,'' some of us who are closer to the center had a problem with it as well. Hillary...2004-07-14Regent Entertainment
Genre: Documentary; Director: Nickolas Perry, Harry Thomason; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Regent Entertainment
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!