Its ”explosive” extended edition features a blazing new beginning and incendiary ending, a shrink’s inflammatory lecture on dissociative amnesia, and a fiery free ticket to ”The Bourne Supremacy” (in theaters July 23).
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is Emma doomed?
- President Obama to meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to talk climate change
- Fantastic Fest special report: Delights, debates, and Dolph Lundgren
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake
- Backstreet Boys surprise fans at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- U2 sample Donald Trump during 'Dream' performance
- 'Will & Grace' stars reunite in fun photos