Now THIS rocks! The tenacious comedian will produce and host ”Channel 101,” an FX reality contest in which novice producers try to woo picky judges with their low-cost five-minute pilots.
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- F is for Favorites: Maria from Sesame Street recalls her 7 favorite episodes
- Netflix and Amazon pass on 'Hannibal,' but EP Bryan Fuller has hope
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!