Channeling his inner cadaver, the Oscar-nominated actor will lend his voice to Tim Burton’s stop-motion animated flick ”The Corpse Bride,” another collaboration with his Willy Wonka director.
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- Abbi Jacobson explains what would be in Donald Trump's bag
- How Tove Lo became the wildest, darkest, freakiest new force in pop
- Exclusive clip: Adore Delano breaks down on 'Drag Race All Stars' reunion
- 'You're the Worst': Allan McLeod and Todd Robert Anderson on road trips