The sequel to Richard Linklater’s 1995 romance is deeper, darker, and altogether more memorable. Nine years after their lone night together, Jesse (Ethan Hawke) and Celine (Julie Delpy) meet up again in Paris. The final scene is as blissful as anything in a movie this year.
Genre: Romance, Drama; Starring: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Vernon Dobtcheff, Rodolphe Pauly, Mariane Plasteig; Director: Richard Linklater; Author: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Richard Linklater; Runtime (in minutes): 80; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Hulu considering 'Myst' adaptation--report
- Here's the 'Scrubs' reunion from last night's 'Undateable'
- 'Party Down South 2' peek: A lesson in how (not) to hit on the new roommate
- Arnold Schwarzenegger talks 'Triplets' and new 'Conan' movie
- Tom Hardy wouldn't mind playing 'The Punisher' for Marvel
- Bollywood actor jailed for killing a man in hit-and-run
- Sarah Dessen: 'Saint Anything' might be my last book for a while
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!