The sequel to Richard Linklater’s 1995 romance is deeper, darker, and altogether more memorable. Nine years after their lone night together, Jesse (Ethan Hawke) and Celine (Julie Delpy) meet up again in Paris. The final scene is as blissful as anything in a movie this year.
Genre: Romance, Drama; Starring: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Vernon Dobtcheff, Rodolphe Pauly, Mariane Plasteig; Director: Richard Linklater; Author: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Richard Linklater; Runtime (in minutes): 80; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!