Playing FBI agents who go undercover as spoiled tiara brats, Marlon and Shawn Wayans look like plastic Halloween masks of Tori Spelling, yet there are tickles of surprise within the broadness.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Rochelle Aytes, Brittany Daniel, James King, Busy Philipps; Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans; Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans; Release Date Wide: 06/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer