Playing FBI agents who go undercover as spoiled tiara brats, Marlon and Shawn Wayans look like plastic Halloween masks of Tori Spelling, yet there are tickles of surprise within the broadness.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Rochelle Aytes, Brittany Daniel, James King, Busy Philipps; Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans; Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans; Release Date Wide: 06/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons
- 'Feast' director Patrick Osborne to direct 'Battling Boy' adaptation
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!