Playing FBI agents who go undercover as spoiled tiara brats, Marlon and Shawn Wayans look like plastic Halloween masks of Tori Spelling, yet there are tickles of surprise within the broadness.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Rochelle Aytes, Brittany Daniel, James King, Busy Philipps; Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans; Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans; Release Date Wide: 06/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- Venice Film Festival premiere of star-studded Martin Scorsese short canceled
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!