Playing FBI agents who go undercover as spoiled tiara brats, Marlon and Shawn Wayans look like plastic Halloween masks of Tori Spelling, yet there are tickles of surprise within the broadness.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Rochelle Aytes, Brittany Daniel, James King, Busy Philipps; Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans; Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans; Release Date Wide: 06/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!