Playing FBI agents who go undercover as spoiled tiara brats, Marlon and Shawn Wayans look like plastic Halloween masks of Tori Spelling, yet there are tickles of surprise within the broadness.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Rochelle Aytes, Brittany Daniel, James King, Busy Philipps; Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans; Author: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans; Release Date Wide: 06/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted July 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like