Every so often, we at EW like to make a difference. So when ”Average Joe”’s Adam Mesh dumped Jen L., the most legit woman to appear on the franchise, we set out to rectify this injustice. Nearly 100 guys (not all freaks! Really!) answered our plea in issue #759, and we’re overjoyed to report that L., formerly the unluckiest girl in love, has her first boyfriend. Thanks to EW. Sort of. His name is Jeff, he sells insurance, and they briefly dated in college: ”He saw me on the show but didn’t do anything until he saw the article [in EW] and then he called me,” says L. ”He’s everything I want in a guy. Isn’t it cute?” Yes, it is. We couldn’t be happier for her. Or prouder of ourselves.
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?
- CBS pulls 'Angel From Hell' from schedule
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' premiere: Talk about it here
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Most Dramatic 'Bachelor' Recap Ever: Episode 6
- 'Scorpion' stars break down big Quintis moment