Every so often, we at EW like to make a difference. So when ”Average Joe”’s Adam Mesh dumped Jen L., the most legit woman to appear on the franchise, we set out to rectify this injustice. Nearly 100 guys (not all freaks! Really!) answered our plea in issue #759, and we’re overjoyed to report that L., formerly the unluckiest girl in love, has her first boyfriend. Thanks to EW. Sort of. His name is Jeff, he sells insurance, and they briefly dated in college: ”He saw me on the show but didn’t do anything until he saw the article [in EW] and then he called me,” says L. ”He’s everything I want in a guy. Isn’t it cute?” Yes, it is. We couldn’t be happier for her. Or prouder of ourselves.
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- After 75 years, Archie Andrews gets a new look
- Caitlyn Jenner writes about the beginning of her journey in touching blog post
- 5 reasons Hayley Atwell is a woman who kicks ass
- Alison Brie sprinkles some Salt-N-Pepa over her 'Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- See the first full promo for 'Bachelor in Paradise' season 2
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!