Every so often, we at EW like to make a difference. So when ”Average Joe”’s Adam Mesh dumped Jen L., the most legit woman to appear on the franchise, we set out to rectify this injustice. Nearly 100 guys (not all freaks! Really!) answered our plea in issue #759, and we’re overjoyed to report that L., formerly the unluckiest girl in love, has her first boyfriend. Thanks to EW. Sort of. His name is Jeff, he sells insurance, and they briefly dated in college: ”He saw me on the show but didn’t do anything until he saw the article [in EW] and then he called me,” says L. ”He’s everything I want in a guy. Isn’t it cute?” Yes, it is. We couldn’t be happier for her. Or prouder of ourselves.
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- Selena Gomez visits sick kids at Boston Children's Hospital
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers