Claims to be the real story. Is actually the old story of a middling, ersatz, historical epic featuring joyless, synthetic battles, a lot of fog, and Keira Knightley in leather warrior wear.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, War; Starring: Stephen Dillane, Keira Knightley, Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffudd, Til Schweiger, Stellan Skarsgard, Ray Winstone; Director: Antoine Fuqua; Author: David Franzoni, John Lee Hancock; Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Release Date Wide: 07/07/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 126; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supergirl: First look at Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- 'Todrick' video shoot gets interrupted by security — exclusive
- Miley Cyrus is not interested in joining Taylor Swift's squad
- Inside the laid-back Mexico sessions for Selena Gomez's new album
- Jason Clarke prepares the team for the journey ahead in 'Everest' clip
- R. Kelly says he wrote 462 songs for his new album, and they're all hits
- 'Vampire Diaries' cast recalls what it was like working with Nina Dobrev
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!