A&E and the History Channel honor the 35th anniversary of the giant leap for mankind with an inside look at the shuttle, the Apollo program, and declassified plans to land on Saturn.
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Director talks about Dr. Dre on the set of 'Straight Outta Compton'
- Chris Pratt wants fans to design his Facebook cover photo
- Lost F. Scott Fitzgerald story to be published after 76 years
- 'Walking Dead' cast on who would die first in a real zombie apocalypse
- 'Blacklist' casts 'X-Men' alum as new villain for season 3
- Drake vs. Meek Mill: Everything you need to know
- Music we loved this week: Robyn, Tink, Galantis and more
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!