A&E and the History Channel honor the 35th anniversary of the giant leap for mankind with an inside look at the shuttle, the Apollo program, and declassified plans to land on Saturn.
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy