…Or do the blank eyes, waxy skin, and slo-mo jellyfish moves of the shiny, happy children in the trailer for ”The Polar Express” (out in November) creep you out? We’re all for the wonders of CG animation (and Tom Hanks voicing CG nice guys), but it’s been nine years since ”Toy Story”’s zombie tots (top right) gave us the willies. Isn’t it time you computer geeks stop giving real kids nightmares before Christmas?
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...