…Or do the blank eyes, waxy skin, and slo-mo jellyfish moves of the shiny, happy children in the trailer for ”The Polar Express” (out in November) creep you out? We’re all for the wonders of CG animation (and Tom Hanks voicing CG nice guys), but it’s been nine years since ”Toy Story”’s zombie tots (top right) gave us the willies. Isn’t it time you computer geeks stop giving real kids nightmares before Christmas?
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lil Wayne announces The Dedication tour with Rae Sremmurd
- See James Corden as the lost (and 'best-looking') member of 5SOS
- Neil deGrasse Tyson weighs in on 'Star Wars' vs. 'Star Trek'
- Fall Out Boyz II Men perform 'Motownphilly' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 'Hamilton' creator wrote new cantina music for 'Star Wars'
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- 5 questions from the season 2 premiere of 'Transparent'