…Or do the blank eyes, waxy skin, and slo-mo jellyfish moves of the shiny, happy children in the trailer for ”The Polar Express” (out in November) creep you out? We’re all for the wonders of CG animation (and Tom Hanks voicing CG nice guys), but it’s been nine years since ”Toy Story”’s zombie tots (top right) gave us the willies. Isn’t it time you computer geeks stop giving real kids nightmares before Christmas?
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!