…Or do the blank eyes, waxy skin, and slo-mo jellyfish moves of the shiny, happy children in the trailer for ”The Polar Express” (out in November) creep you out? We’re all for the wonders of CG animation (and Tom Hanks voicing CG nice guys), but it’s been nine years since ”Toy Story”’s zombie tots (top right) gave us the willies. Isn’t it time you computer geeks stop giving real kids nightmares before Christmas?
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday