…Or do the blank eyes, waxy skin, and slo-mo jellyfish moves of the shiny, happy children in the trailer for ”The Polar Express” (out in November) creep you out? We’re all for the wonders of CG animation (and Tom Hanks voicing CG nice guys), but it’s been nine years since ”Toy Story”’s zombie tots (top right) gave us the willies. Isn’t it time you computer geeks stop giving real kids nightmares before Christmas?
Posted July 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will Ferrell brings back Harry Carey to celebrate Cubs win
- President Obama admits to laughing at Donald Trump 'most of the time'
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'