This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big