This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!