This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!