This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC