This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sir Ian McKellen on coming out: 'I became not just a happier person, but a better actor'
- Suspect arrested in Lil Wayne tour bus shooting
- Heavy metal fans are the most loyal, Spotify says
- James Franco yells about poop in Shia LaBeouf parody video
- Fox News: Why isn't media scrutinizing how Josh Duggar's police file got leaked?
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': A chat with Miss Congeniality winner Katya
- Clint Eastwood to direct Capt. 'Sully' biopic