This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report
- Terra Jolé from 'Little Women' joins 'Dancing With the Stars,' source says
- Ellie Goulding's ‘Still Falling for You’ video teases 'Bridget Jones’s Baby'
- Sarah Paulson in talks to join 'Ocean's Eight' ensemble
- Lemmy tribute statue unveiled at the Rainbow Room
- Oprah Winfrey: 'I could explain' election if I still had talk show
- Taylor Swift is skipping the VMAs, source says