This Thanksgiving, there’ll be a feast of hippogriffs and Dementors. Warner Home Video announced Wednesday that it’s releasing ”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” on DVD on Nov. 23. (Like EW.com, Warner Home Video is part of Time Warner.) Among the extras on the two-disc set, Warner promises a ”revealing” interview with the usually tight-lipped J.K. Rowling, who tends to keep her thoughts about her characters and their destinies close to the vest. Other extras include unseen footage, self-guided tours of Hogwarts classrooms and Honeydukes, interactive games and quizzes, and even a singalong with the Hogwarts choir. Expect holiday shoppers to snap up the $29.95 DVD, especially since there probably won’t be any more Potter product for another year, until ”Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” hits theaters in late 2005.
Posted July 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo