I, ROBOT PG-13, 115 mins. Del Spooner (Will Smith), a detective in 2035, suspects a robot of murder. As the voice of Sonny the polysynthetic droid, Alan Tudyk sounds like the love child of ”2001”’s HAL and Julie Andrews. He’s (mildly) charming, but the movie lacks imaginative excitement.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Will Smith, James Cromwell, Bruce Greenwood, Shia LaBeouf, Chi McBride, Bridget Moynahan; Director: Alex Proyas; Author: Akiva Goldsman, Jeff Vintar; Release Date Wide: 07/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted July 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lauren Cohan of 'The Walking Dead' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Bajillion Dollar Propertie$' trailer: Adam Scott, Nick Kroll, and Paul F. Tompkins get realty
- 'The 100': Brenda Strong says Queen Nia is 'ambitious' and 'complex'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See a creepy new clip from 'The Witch'
- OK Go return with first zero gravity music video
- Christopher returns! David Sutcliffe joins 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Check out these cool new Mondo posters for 'Deadpool'
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs