Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien’s human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And admit it, you mildly spazzed when that hybrid baby popped out and showed off her nifty lizard tongue in ”V: The Final Battle.” And admit it, as much as you wanted to love ”V,” the TV series that followed these two installments, it was just too damn hard. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty to enjoy about the series: Marc Singer’s overacting as resistance leader Mike Donovan, for one thing, is borderline epic, and you can’t help but giggle when the supposed Starchild (Jennifer Cooke) tells her human boyfriend, ”Your Earth love is good.” I don’t think we’re supposed to laugh at that, but then again, we’re probably not supposed to laugh at the ”Dynasty”-like duel between diva Visitors Diana and Lydia, or the endless assault of nonsensical plot twists, either. EXTRAS None
V: The Complete Series Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien's human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And...V: The Complete SeriesUnrated Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien's human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And...2004-07-30
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted July 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down the Miley Cyrus/Nicki Minaj confrontation using emojis
- New Bond author says Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007
- Daniel Craig: My Bond is 'not as sexist and misogynistic' as past ones
- Simon Pegg shares behind-the-scenes 'Star Trek Beyond' outtakes
- How well can Demi Lovato & Roseanne Barr name that celebrity?
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!