Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien’s human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And admit it, you mildly spazzed when that hybrid baby popped out and showed off her nifty lizard tongue in ”V: The Final Battle.” And admit it, as much as you wanted to love ”V,” the TV series that followed these two installments, it was just too damn hard. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty to enjoy about the series: Marc Singer’s overacting as resistance leader Mike Donovan, for one thing, is borderline epic, and you can’t help but giggle when the supposed Starchild (Jennifer Cooke) tells her human boyfriend, ”Your Earth love is good.” I don’t think we’re supposed to laugh at that, but then again, we’re probably not supposed to laugh at the ”Dynasty”-like duel between diva Visitors Diana and Lydia, or the endless assault of nonsensical plot twists, either. EXTRAS None
V: The Complete Series Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien's human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And...V: The Complete SeriesUnrated Admit it. You were freaked out in the miniseries V when that alien's human skin first got ripped off, revealing scaly lizard-like flesh. And...2004-07-30
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted July 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!