Watch out, Darrell Hammond. After years spent lampooning Bill Clinton, the ”Saturday Night Live” impressionist may have to share the ”SNL” stage with the former president. TV Guide Online reports that NBC has offered Clinton a chance to host the sketch comedy show sometime during the upcoming season. An ”SNL” spokesperson confirmed the report to EW.com and noted that no decision from Clinton is expected before next week. Meanwhile, the former president, who seems to miss no opportunity to help promote his bestselling memoir ”My Life” by popping up on television, will appear on Tuesday on another late-night comedy forum, David Letterman’s ”Late Show” on CBS.
(Former President Bill Clinton: Lisa Quinones/Black Star/NewsCom)
Posted August 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters