Watch out, Darrell Hammond. After years spent lampooning Bill Clinton, the ”Saturday Night Live” impressionist may have to share the ”SNL” stage with the former president. TV Guide Online reports that NBC has offered Clinton a chance to host the sketch comedy show sometime during the upcoming season. An ”SNL” spokesperson confirmed the report to EW.com and noted that no decision from Clinton is expected before next week. Meanwhile, the former president, who seems to miss no opportunity to help promote his bestselling memoir ”My Life” by popping up on television, will appear on Tuesday on another late-night comedy forum, David Letterman’s ”Late Show” on CBS.
(Former President Bill Clinton: Lisa Quinones/Black Star/NewsCom)
Posted August 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sia to release deluxe edition of 'This Is Acting' featuring new tracks
- Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker get personal playing 5 Second Rule
- Flume and Tove Lo debut gravity-defying video for 'Say It'
- This Week's Cover: First look at 'Outlander' season 3
- Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony, more to headline Jingle Ball
- EW Must List: 'Westworld,' 'Amanda Knox,' 'Deepwater Horizon' and more
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' releases new poster