Watch out, Darrell Hammond. After years spent lampooning Bill Clinton, the ”Saturday Night Live” impressionist may have to share the ”SNL” stage with the former president. TV Guide Online reports that NBC has offered Clinton a chance to host the sketch comedy show sometime during the upcoming season. An ”SNL” spokesperson confirmed the report to EW.com and noted that no decision from Clinton is expected before next week. Meanwhile, the former president, who seems to miss no opportunity to help promote his bestselling memoir ”My Life” by popping up on television, will appear on Tuesday on another late-night comedy forum, David Letterman’s ”Late Show” on CBS.
(Former President Bill Clinton: Lisa Quinones/Black Star/NewsCom)
Posted August 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan reads late-night texts from Adam Sandler
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- Tom Hardy demonstrates his lip sync skills with Dubsmash
- Jon Hamm in talks to star in sci-fi drama 'Marjorie Prime'
- Can you name these VMA nominees based on just one photo?
- Adele's new album may have its release date
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!