In the song ”In Buddy’s Eyes,” septuagenarian Cook sings ”I’m young, I’m beautiful,” and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook’s Broadway, the still-stellar soprano trills and thrills her way through Great White Way gems like ”A Wonderful Guy” (”South Pacific”), ”Till There Was You” (”The Music Man”), and ”Time Heals Everything” (”Mack & Mabel”). Cook may be 76, but that voice is positively ageless.
Barbara Cook's Broadway In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook's BroadwayPop In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy 2004-08-06
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Barbara Cook; Producer (group): DRG
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- See the exclusive trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile documentary, 'An Open Secret'
- 'Person of Interest' post-mortem: Showrunners talk emotional finale and the return of Taraji P. Henson
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!