In the song ”In Buddy’s Eyes,” septuagenarian Cook sings ”I’m young, I’m beautiful,” and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook’s Broadway, the still-stellar soprano trills and thrills her way through Great White Way gems like ”A Wonderful Guy” (”South Pacific”), ”Till There Was You” (”The Music Man”), and ”Time Heals Everything” (”Mack & Mabel”). Cook may be 76, but that voice is positively ageless.
Barbara Cook's Broadway In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook's BroadwayPop In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy 2004-08-06
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Barbara Cook; Producer (group): DRG
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!