In the song ”In Buddy’s Eyes,” septuagenarian Cook sings ”I’m young, I’m beautiful,” and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook’s Broadway, the still-stellar soprano trills and thrills her way through Great White Way gems like ”A Wonderful Guy” (”South Pacific”), ”Till There Was You” (”The Music Man”), and ”Time Heals Everything” (”Mack & Mabel”). Cook may be 76, but that voice is positively ageless.
Barbara Cook's Broadway In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook's BroadwayPop In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy 2004-08-06
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Barbara Cook; Producer (group): DRG; Status: In Season
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!