In the song ”In Buddy’s Eyes,” septuagenarian Cook sings ”I’m young, I’m beautiful,” and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook’s Broadway, the still-stellar soprano trills and thrills her way through Great White Way gems like ”A Wonderful Guy” (”South Pacific”), ”Till There Was You” (”The Music Man”), and ”Time Heals Everything” (”Mack & Mabel”). Cook may be 76, but that voice is positively ageless.
Barbara Cook's Broadway In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy Barbara Cook's BroadwayPop In the song ''In Buddy's Eyes,'' septuagenarian Cook sings ''I'm young, I'm beautiful,'' and in our eyes, she certainly is. On the ovation-worthy 2004-08-06
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Barbara Cook; Producer (group): DRG
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The View': Rosie Perez says she would return for a 'visit'
- J.K. Rowling sorts James Sirius Potter and Teddy Lupin into Hogwarts houses
- Good news, Leslie Knope: Hillary Clinton is a fan of 'Parks and Rec'
- See a supercut of shrieks from Wes Craven's filmography
- See Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore in 'Miss You Already' trailer
- Zachary Levi will replace Josh Radnor on Broadway
- 'Madam Secretary': Eric Stoltz to play Téa Leoni's brother
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!