Halle Berry gives ”Catwoman” a happy coo of a snarl and a startlingly sinuous kitty-cat posture, as if her center of gravity were double-jointed. She sparkles, but most of ”Catwoman” has a generic, death-by-franchise atmosphere.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Frances Conroy, Lambert Wilson, Josh Lucas, Sharon Stone; Director: Pitof; Author: John D. Brancato; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Marvel’s 'Jessica Jones' casts 'Grey’s Anatomy' alum Rachael Taylor
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Elena of Avalor will be Disney's first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters