Halle Berry gives ”Catwoman” a happy coo of a snarl and a startlingly sinuous kitty-cat posture, as if her center of gravity were double-jointed. She sparkles, but most of ”Catwoman” has a generic, death-by-franchise atmosphere.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Frances Conroy, Lambert Wilson, Josh Lucas, Sharon Stone; Director: Pitof; Author: John D. Brancato; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- One Direction fans' Summer of Struggles: a timeline
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!