Halle Berry gives ”Catwoman” a happy coo of a snarl and a startlingly sinuous kitty-cat posture, as if her center of gravity were double-jointed. She sparkles, but most of ”Catwoman” has a generic, death-by-franchise atmosphere.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Frances Conroy, Lambert Wilson, Josh Lucas, Sharon Stone; Director: Pitof; Author: John D. Brancato; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Bloodline renewed by Netflix
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Trevor Noah addresses Twitter backlash
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!