Halle Berry gives ”Catwoman” a happy coo of a snarl and a startlingly sinuous kitty-cat posture, as if her center of gravity were double-jointed. She sparkles, but most of ”Catwoman” has a generic, death-by-franchise atmosphere.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Frances Conroy, Lambert Wilson, Josh Lucas, Sharon Stone; Director: Pitof; Author: John D. Brancato; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot