Halle Berry gives ”Catwoman” a happy coo of a snarl and a startlingly sinuous kitty-cat posture, as if her center of gravity were double-jointed. She sparkles, but most of ”Catwoman” has a generic, death-by-franchise atmosphere.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Frances Conroy, Lambert Wilson, Josh Lucas, Sharon Stone; Director: Pitof; Author: John D. Brancato; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...