Not since that whole Garden of Eden situation has an Apple caused such a craze. Of course, we mean Apple Blythe Alison Martin, 3-month-old trendsetter. Ever since Apple’s mom, Gwyneth, started wearing a necklace featuring the fruit, jewelry company Alex and Ani has been inundated with requests for the $68 piece. ”It’s inspired me to do some more apple-designed things,” says Alex and Ani’s Carolyn Rafaelian, who received a personal thank-you note (on Apple’s stationery, natch) from Gwyneth. ”I’m going to make little Apple bobby pins and send them her way,” Rafaelian promises. ”As soon as she grows some hair.”
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!