Not since that whole Garden of Eden situation has an Apple caused such a craze. Of course, we mean Apple Blythe Alison Martin, 3-month-old trendsetter. Ever since Apple’s mom, Gwyneth, started wearing a necklace featuring the fruit, jewelry company Alex and Ani has been inundated with requests for the $68 piece. ”It’s inspired me to do some more apple-designed things,” says Alex and Ani’s Carolyn Rafaelian, who received a personal thank-you note (on Apple’s stationery, natch) from Gwyneth. ”I’m going to make little Apple bobby pins and send them her way,” Rafaelian promises. ”As soon as she grows some hair.”
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!