Not since that whole Garden of Eden situation has an Apple caused such a craze. Of course, we mean Apple Blythe Alison Martin, 3-month-old trendsetter. Ever since Apple’s mom, Gwyneth, started wearing a necklace featuring the fruit, jewelry company Alex and Ani has been inundated with requests for the $68 piece. ”It’s inspired me to do some more apple-designed things,” says Alex and Ani’s Carolyn Rafaelian, who received a personal thank-you note (on Apple’s stationery, natch) from Gwyneth. ”I’m going to make little Apple bobby pins and send them her way,” Rafaelian promises. ”As soon as she grows some hair.”
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!