Not since that whole Garden of Eden situation has an Apple caused such a craze. Of course, we mean Apple Blythe Alison Martin, 3-month-old trendsetter. Ever since Apple’s mom, Gwyneth, started wearing a necklace featuring the fruit, jewelry company Alex and Ani has been inundated with requests for the $68 piece. ”It’s inspired me to do some more apple-designed things,” says Alex and Ani’s Carolyn Rafaelian, who received a personal thank-you note (on Apple’s stationery, natch) from Gwyneth. ”I’m going to make little Apple bobby pins and send them her way,” Rafaelian promises. ”As soon as she grows some hair.”
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- British singer and TV star Cilla Black dies at 72
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!