Colin Farrell is Bobby, a wonderstruck 24-year-old virgin who comes to New York to visit his childhood friend (Dallas Roberts), only to be drawn into a complex emotional and erotic triangle. There are moments of fine acting, but the film never grounds its unorthodox relationships in a bedrock of dailiness.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Colin Farrell, Robin Wright, Dallas Roberts, Matt Frewer, Sissy Spacek; Director: Michael Mayer; Author: Michael Cunningham; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Kygo turns Tove Lo's 'Habits (Stay High)' into the piano ballad you need
- Tegan and Sara, F--ked Up, and more join indie rock video game
- E! orders Jillian Michaels docu-series, comedy series produced by Joel McHale
- 'Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5' announced
- Mindy Kaling reveals cover for second book, 'Why Not Me?'
- MTV's 'Awkward' books 'Mean Girls' actor Jonathan Bennett
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!