Colin Farrell is Bobby, a wonderstruck 24-year-old virgin who comes to New York to visit his childhood friend (Dallas Roberts), only to be drawn into a complex emotional and erotic triangle. There are moments of fine acting, but the film never grounds its unorthodox relationships in a bedrock of dailiness.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Colin Farrell, Robin Wright, Dallas Roberts, Matt Frewer, Sissy Spacek; Director: Michael Mayer; Author: Michael Cunningham; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!