Colin Farrell is Bobby, a wonderstruck 24-year-old virgin who comes to New York to visit his childhood friend (Dallas Roberts), only to be drawn into a complex emotional and erotic triangle. There are moments of fine acting, but the film never grounds its unorthodox relationships in a bedrock of dailiness.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Colin Farrell, Robin Wright, Dallas Roberts, Matt Frewer, Sissy Spacek; Director: Michael Mayer; Author: Michael Cunningham; Release Date Wide: 07/23/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!