Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds welcome second child
- Britney Spears is unimpressed with Ariana Grande's impression of her
- Adam Driver is a poetry-loving bus driver in the 'Paterson' trailer
- Kelly Clarkson on her upcoming soul album, getting her voice back
- Lorne Michaels speaks on Taran Killam, Jay Pharoah 'SNL' exits
- How 'Agent Carter' prepared Hayley Atwell for 'Conviction'
- Vampire comedy 'What We Do In the Shadows' to get six-episode spin-off TV show