Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- Stephen Colbert interviewed Eminem on a Michigan public access show
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!