Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'