Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!