Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big