Sad but true: In the new rock doc ”Metallica: Some Kind of Monster,” Lars Ulrich replaces hard partying with Napster bashing and groupie sex with group therapy. So how does the most famous heavy metal drummer – turned – sweats-wearing dad convince us he still rocks? Wearing NYC-based designer Robert Marc’s titanium specs (which start at $325) is a start. Ulrich may not have bloodshot eyes to protect anymore, but at least his badass image is safe from fading to black.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'
- 'Formation' video: Beyoncé used doc footage 'with permission,' says rep