The nanny-turned-reality TV guru (who created ”The Apprentice” and ”Survivor”) will pen ”Jump In! Even if You Don’t Know How to Swim” for Ballantine, due in stores this February.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amazon greenlights three comedy series
- Allison Janney clowns around in Rachael Yamagata's new music video
- Chrissie Hynde, Dan Auerbach star in new Pretenders video
- Justin Timberlake's got his suit in tie in new trailer for Netflix doc
- 'New Girl' showrunner previews presidential election episode
- 'Loving' trailer urges audiences to vote in the presidential election
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Bang'