The nanny-turned-reality TV guru (who created ”The Apprentice” and ”Survivor”) will pen ”Jump In! Even if You Don’t Know How to Swim” for Ballantine, due in stores this February.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Edward Snowden appearing live via satellite for 'Snowden' screening
- Joe Biden compares U.S. foreign policy to 'Ghostbusters'
- Construction worker dies in 'Blade Runner' sequel set accident
- Jimmy Kimmel address Hillary Clinton pickle jar conspiracy
- Retta wears Donna's wedding dress in 'Parks and Rec' flashback photo
- 5 things to know about Lynda Carter, a real-life Wonder Woman