The nanny-turned-reality TV guru (who created ”The Apprentice” and ”Survivor”) will pen ”Jump In! Even if You Don’t Know How to Swim” for Ballantine, due in stores this February.
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Christopher returns! David Sutcliffe joins 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Check out these cool new Mondo posters for 'Deadpool'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' producers charged over Harrison Ford on-set accident
- 'Outlander': Learn more about Claire's stylish future (and that red dress!)
- See the exclusive first trailer for Will Arnett's new Netflix show 'Flaked'
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs