The disappointing coming-of-age TV dramedy called Significant Others – an experience Jennifer Garner recalls in the aptly titled extra ”Jennifer Garner Recalls ‘Significant Others.”’ Since she doesn’t have the whole kid-trapped-in-an-adult’s-body excuse to fall back on here, Garner comes off as more flaky than fun in the Fox series about twenty somethings trying to make it in the big bad world. Seems some made it better than others.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Eion Bailey, Scott Bairstow, Jennifer Garner, Elizabeth Mitchell, Michael Weatherly; Director: Michael Engler, Scott Winant; Author: Christopher Keyser, Ellen Herman, Amy Lippman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!