The disappointing coming-of-age TV dramedy called Significant Others – an experience Jennifer Garner recalls in the aptly titled extra ”Jennifer Garner Recalls ‘Significant Others.”’ Since she doesn’t have the whole kid-trapped-in-an-adult’s-body excuse to fall back on here, Garner comes off as more flaky than fun in the Fox series about twenty somethings trying to make it in the big bad world. Seems some made it better than others.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Eion Bailey, Scott Bairstow, Jennifer Garner, Elizabeth Mitchell, Michael Weatherly; Director: Michael Engler, Scott Winant; Author: Christopher Keyser, Ellen Herman, Amy Lippman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!