The disappointing coming-of-age TV dramedy called Significant Others – an experience Jennifer Garner recalls in the aptly titled extra ”Jennifer Garner Recalls ‘Significant Others.”’ Since she doesn’t have the whole kid-trapped-in-an-adult’s-body excuse to fall back on here, Garner comes off as more flaky than fun in the Fox series about twenty somethings trying to make it in the big bad world. Seems some made it better than others.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Eion Bailey, Scott Bairstow, Jennifer Garner, Elizabeth Mitchell, Michael Weatherly; Director: Michael Engler, Scott Winant; Author: Christopher Keyser, Ellen Herman, Amy Lippman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Yoko Ono announces next collaborative album, 'Yes, I'm a Witch, Too'
- Michael Moore opens up about about making his latest film in secret
- Simon Pegg plays a drunk Ron Weasley on 'The Tonight Show'
- Yoko Ono and the Flaming Lips cover John Lennon's 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'
- Michael Shannon joins Broadway's 'Long Day’s Journey Into Night' revival
- Janis Ian: 'I have a personal stake' in Bill Cosby
- 'Sicario': Emily Blunt faces the cartels in exclusive new poster
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!