The disappointing coming-of-age TV dramedy called Significant Others – an experience Jennifer Garner recalls in the aptly titled extra ”Jennifer Garner Recalls ‘Significant Others.”’ Since she doesn’t have the whole kid-trapped-in-an-adult’s-body excuse to fall back on here, Garner comes off as more flaky than fun in the Fox series about twenty somethings trying to make it in the big bad world. Seems some made it better than others.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Eion Bailey, Scott Bairstow, Jennifer Garner, Elizabeth Mitchell, Michael Weatherly; Director: Michael Engler, Scott Winant; Author: Christopher Keyser, Ellen Herman, Amy Lippman; Status: In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season
Posted August 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters