Couldn’t get tickets to Phish’s last stand in Coventry, Vt., next weekend? You may still be able to attend the veteran jam band’s farewell concert – sort of. Regal Cinemas announced that the Aug. 15 concert will be simulcast via satellite in 47 of its theaters. (The quartet has teamed up with Regal before for an event that reached 30,000 fans across the country.) If there’s not a screening near you, you can also hear both Saturday’s and Sunday’s shows via ”The Bunny,” a local radio station (WMOO 92.1 FM) that the band is renting for the weekend, with simulcasting on XM satellite radio.
(Trey Anastasio: Chad Rachman/AP)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'