Couldn’t get tickets to Phish’s last stand in Coventry, Vt., next weekend? You may still be able to attend the veteran jam band’s farewell concert – sort of. Regal Cinemas announced that the Aug. 15 concert will be simulcast via satellite in 47 of its theaters. (The quartet has teamed up with Regal before for an event that reached 30,000 fans across the country.) If there’s not a screening near you, you can also hear both Saturday’s and Sunday’s shows via ”The Bunny,” a local radio station (WMOO 92.1 FM) that the band is renting for the weekend, with simulcasting on XM satellite radio.
(Trey Anastasio: Chad Rachman/AP)
Posted August 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!