Couldn’t get tickets to Phish’s last stand in Coventry, Vt., next weekend? You may still be able to attend the veteran jam band’s farewell concert – sort of. Regal Cinemas announced that the Aug. 15 concert will be simulcast via satellite in 47 of its theaters. (The quartet has teamed up with Regal before for an event that reached 30,000 fans across the country.) If there’s not a screening near you, you can also hear both Saturday’s and Sunday’s shows via ”The Bunny,” a local radio station (WMOO 92.1 FM) that the band is renting for the weekend, with simulcasting on XM satellite radio.
(Trey Anastasio: Chad Rachman/AP)
Posted August 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- 'Drunk History' season 3 scoop: Will Ferrell as Roald Dahl and more
- One Direction producer previews new 1D album: 'We're experimenting a little'
- Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser stage 'O.C.' reunion at 'Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' ratings dip to still-huge numbers
- Kylie Jenner stars in Tyga's new music video for 'Stimulated'
- First Look: Lucy Lane on 'Supergirl'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!