Couldn’t get tickets to Phish’s last stand in Coventry, Vt., next weekend? You may still be able to attend the veteran jam band’s farewell concert – sort of. Regal Cinemas announced that the Aug. 15 concert will be simulcast via satellite in 47 of its theaters. (The quartet has teamed up with Regal before for an event that reached 30,000 fans across the country.) If there’s not a screening near you, you can also hear both Saturday’s and Sunday’s shows via ”The Bunny,” a local radio station (WMOO 92.1 FM) that the band is renting for the weekend, with simulcasting on XM satellite radio.
(Trey Anastasio: Chad Rachman/AP)
Posted August 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year