Couldn’t get tickets to Phish’s last stand in Coventry, Vt., next weekend? You may still be able to attend the veteran jam band’s farewell concert – sort of. Regal Cinemas announced that the Aug. 15 concert will be simulcast via satellite in 47 of its theaters. (The quartet has teamed up with Regal before for an event that reached 30,000 fans across the country.) If there’s not a screening near you, you can also hear both Saturday’s and Sunday’s shows via ”The Bunny,” a local radio station (WMOO 92.1 FM) that the band is renting for the weekend, with simulcasting on XM satellite radio.
(Trey Anastasio: Chad Rachman/AP)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!