Lighter fare from Oscar-winning ”Pianist” screenwriter Ronald Harwood. Annette Bening takes center stage as a 1930s London theater actress who cheats on her husband (Jeremy Irons) with her biggest fan – then plots revenge against her paramour when his affections prove false.
(Being Julia: Alex Dukay)
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale