Mr. Darcy, meet Miss…Bakshi? Ditching Empire-waisted gowns for colorful saris, Indian director Gurinder Chadha gives Jane Austen the Bollywood treatment in her first film since 2002’s surprise hit ”Bend It Like Beckham.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's full EW Q&A transcript: 'I think Shonda cares deeply about the fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office again ($18.3M); No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A
- Jack White's final acoustic show will stream live on Tidal
- 'Key & Obama': Luther, the anger translator, appears at White House dinner