Mr. Darcy, meet Miss…Bakshi? Ditching Empire-waisted gowns for colorful saris, Indian director Gurinder Chadha gives Jane Austen the Bollywood treatment in her first film since 2002’s surprise hit ”Bend It Like Beckham.”
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?