Mr. Darcy, meet Miss…Bakshi? Ditching Empire-waisted gowns for colorful saris, Indian director Gurinder Chadha gives Jane Austen the Bollywood treatment in her first film since 2002’s surprise hit ”Bend It Like Beckham.”
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters