Mr. Darcy, meet Miss…Bakshi? Ditching Empire-waisted gowns for colorful saris, Indian director Gurinder Chadha gives Jane Austen the Bollywood treatment in her first film since 2002’s surprise hit ”Bend It Like Beckham.”
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade