Misfit Zooey Deschanel turns to her dysfunctional family to help write her grandfather’s eulogy. Not surprisingly, her porn-star dad (Hank Azaria), kooky uncle (Ray Romano), and lesbian and conservative aunts (Kelly Preston and Debra Winger, respectively) have nothing nice to say.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles