Misfit Zooey Deschanel turns to her dysfunctional family to help write her grandfather’s eulogy. Not surprisingly, her porn-star dad (Hank Azaria), kooky uncle (Ray Romano), and lesbian and conservative aunts (Kelly Preston and Debra Winger, respectively) have nothing nice to say.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'