Channeling his inner Schindler, hotelier Paul Rusesabagina (Don Cheadle) sticks it to the ruling Hutu militia by saving the lives of more than 1,200 oppressed Tutsis during the 1994 Rwandan genocide. Joaquin Phoenix and Nick Nolte costar.
(Hotel Rwanda: Blid Alsbirk)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Sequel to Stieg Larsson's Millennium series gets title and cover
- Robin Williams' widow and children agree to mediation over his estate
- Zayn Malik's first solo music leaks
- Exclusive 'Zoo' poster claims that 'the wild shall inherit the earth'
- Trevor Noah faces backlash for old tweets
- New Zealand launches a (fake) Netflix competitor called Nitflux
- Kristen Wiig and Zach Galifianakis are incompetent bank robbers in 'Masterminds' trailer
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!