The Sundance catalog referred to this $7,000 thriller from engineer-cum-director Shane Carruth as “intermittently incomprehensible,” but it still took home a Grand Jury Prize. Low-rung inventors accidentally build a time machine, and, um, chaos ensues.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright