The Sundance catalog referred to this $7,000 thriller from engineer-cum-director Shane Carruth as “intermittently incomprehensible,” but it still took home a Grand Jury Prize. Low-rung inventors accidentally build a time machine, and, um, chaos ensues.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'