A romantic fable from ”Roger Dodger” director Dylan Kidd? We’re in. It stars Laura Linney as a grad-school admissions officer who takes an interest in an applicant (Topher Grace) bearing a striking resemblance to her true love – who died 20 years earlier.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker
- Daisy Ridley says next 'Star Wars' title won't be revealed for a while
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'
- MTV VMAs: The most memorable performances