A romantic fable from ”Roger Dodger” director Dylan Kidd? We’re in. It stars Laura Linney as a grad-school admissions officer who takes an interest in an applicant (Topher Grace) bearing a striking resemblance to her true love – who died 20 years earlier.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lupita Nyong’o raps to celebrate hitting 3 million instagram followers
- Watch kid 'Hamilton' fans sing 'The Room Where It Happens'
- 'Simpsons' return crushes everything else in ratings
- John Oliver slams Wells Fargo over recent banking scandal
- Ryan Murphy: Ageism in Hollywood is 'ridiculous'
- 'Supergirl' exclusive clip: See Superman spring into action
- '13th' trailer: Ava DuVernay documentary explores mass incarceration