A romantic fable from ”Roger Dodger” director Dylan Kidd? We’re in. It stars Laura Linney as a grad-school admissions officer who takes an interest in an applicant (Topher Grace) bearing a striking resemblance to her true love – who died 20 years earlier.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google