In the year 2054, Ben Kingsley owns a time-travel safari company that specializes in prehistoric prey. Naturally, someone makes a boo-boo, which threatens the course of evolution. Edward Burns and Catherine McCormack attempt to save the day. Based on a Ray Bradbury short story.
(A Sound of Thunder: Murray Close)
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?