Jonathan Caouette uses old Super-8 movies, snapshots, answering-machine messages (and Apple’s iMovie program) to document his escape from a damaging childhood and his return to care for a mentally ill mother. John Cameron Mitchell and Gus Van Sant are exec producers.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton post on social media before first debate
- Adele's '25' has gone diamond
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Will Daisy and Ghost Rider find common ground?
- 'Minecraft' novel in the works from 'World War Z' author
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together
- Katy Perry says she'll vote naked for Hillary