Jonathan Caouette uses old Super-8 movies, snapshots, answering-machine messages (and Apple’s iMovie program) to document his escape from a damaging childhood and his return to care for a mentally ill mother. John Cameron Mitchell and Gus Van Sant are exec producers.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Outlander' casts Stanley Weber, Robert Cavanagh for season 2
- Kris Jenner reveals what she knew about Caitlyn's transition
- Hear Motopony's relaxed psychedelia on '1971' -- exclusive
- Watch Lauryn Hill cover Nina Simone at the Apollo Theater
- Hear the premiere of High on Fire's 'The Sunless Years'
- Buzz Bissinger talks Caitlyn Jenner story on 'Today'
- Noel Gallagher still thinks Zayn should have stayed with One Direction