Jonathan Caouette uses old Super-8 movies, snapshots, answering-machine messages (and Apple’s iMovie program) to document his escape from a damaging childhood and his return to care for a mentally ill mother. John Cameron Mitchell and Gus Van Sant are exec producers.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'