Jonathan Caouette uses old Super-8 movies, snapshots, answering-machine messages (and Apple’s iMovie program) to document his escape from a damaging childhood and his return to care for a mentally ill mother. John Cameron Mitchell and Gus Van Sant are exec producers.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band