Poor Audrey Tautou. In this adaptation of Sébastien Japrisot’s novel, she spends time in a wheelchair, her fiancé may have died fighting in World War I, and there’s no crème brûlée in sight. Maybe costar Jodie Foster can help her make sense of her world.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- AMC orders late-night talk show from Kevin Smith, Greg Grunberg
- How 'The Muppets' reinvented a brighter, funnier midseason
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996