Poor Audrey Tautou. In this adaptation of Sébastien Japrisot’s novel, she spends time in a wheelchair, her fiancé may have died fighting in World War I, and there’s no crème brûlée in sight. Maybe costar Jodie Foster can help her make sense of her world.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Tatiana Maslany talks about going cloneless in her new film
- 'Scientifically Accurate My Little Pony' puts a dark spin on beloved cartoon
- January Jones didn't find 'Mad Men' scene 'creepy'
- Verizon FiOS to offer personalized TV packages
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!