Poor Audrey Tautou. In this adaptation of Sébastien Japrisot’s novel, she spends time in a wheelchair, her fiancé may have died fighting in World War I, and there’s no crème brûlée in sight. Maybe costar Jodie Foster can help her make sense of her world.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...