Poor Audrey Tautou. In this adaptation of Sébastien Japrisot’s novel, she spends time in a wheelchair, her fiancé may have died fighting in World War I, and there’s no crème brûlée in sight. Maybe costar Jodie Foster can help her make sense of her world.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- J.K. Rowling thanks fans for birthday wishes and support
- Here’s how Neville Longbottom wished J.K. Rowling a Happy Birthday
- The time J.J. Abrams broke his back trying to help Harrison Ford
- Are you smarter than a Whoopi Goldberg impersonator?
- 50 things we love about J.K. Rowling for her 50th birthday
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!