Poor Audrey Tautou. In this adaptation of Sébastien Japrisot’s novel, she spends time in a wheelchair, her fiancé may have died fighting in World War I, and there’s no crème brûlée in sight. Maybe costar Jodie Foster can help her make sense of her world.
Posted August 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC