A fictional homage to the late Maria Callas by Franco Zeffirelli. ”8 Women”’s Fanny Ardant plays the opera diva, whose former manager (Jeremy Irons) encourages her to lip-synch her classic ”Carmen” recordings in a new film.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos