A fictional homage to the late Maria Callas by Franco Zeffirelli. ”8 Women”’s Fanny Ardant plays the opera diva, whose former manager (Jeremy Irons) encourages her to lip-synch her classic ”Carmen” recordings in a new film.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation