A fictional homage to the late Maria Callas by Franco Zeffirelli. ”8 Women”’s Fanny Ardant plays the opera diva, whose former manager (Jeremy Irons) encourages her to lip-synch her classic ”Carmen” recordings in a new film.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Doctor Strange' director on casting controversy
- Chris Evans surprises young volunteers at 'Captain America' screening
- Read an excerpt from Agatha Christie's new novel 'Closed Casket'
- Beyoncé adds new dates to Formation tour
- Avengers take on Ultron in 'Marvel Heroes 2016' game update
- The Hold Steady announce 'Boys & Girls in America' anniversary shows
- How Hot 97 inspired Anohni's dark new album 'Hopelessness'