A fictional homage to the late Maria Callas by Franco Zeffirelli. ”8 Women”’s Fanny Ardant plays the opera diva, whose former manager (Jeremy Irons) encourages her to lip-synch her classic ”Carmen” recordings in a new film.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode