A fictional homage to the late Maria Callas by Franco Zeffirelli. ”8 Women”’s Fanny Ardant plays the opera diva, whose former manager (Jeremy Irons) encourages her to lip-synch her classic ”Carmen” recordings in a new film.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt