Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ”Freaky Friday” soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack makes a nice coaster. There’s a little Mya, a blurt of MXPX, some Edwin McCain, and two slices of ex-Dream Street zygote Jesse McCartney, but this is mostly Hilary Duff’s thin, not unpleasant voice spread like cheese over mall-pop arrangements. The duet with sister Haylie on ”Our Lips Are Sealed”? Fine, whatever. Hil singing ”Girl Can Rock”? Uh, no.
A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...A Cinderella Story: Original SoundtrackSoundtracks Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...2004-08-13
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!