Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ”Freaky Friday” soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack makes a nice coaster. There’s a little Mya, a blurt of MXPX, some Edwin McCain, and two slices of ex-Dream Street zygote Jesse McCartney, but this is mostly Hilary Duff’s thin, not unpleasant voice spread like cheese over mall-pop arrangements. The duet with sister Haylie on ”Our Lips Are Sealed”? Fine, whatever. Hil singing ”Girl Can Rock”? Uh, no.
A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...A Cinderella Story: Original SoundtrackSoundtracks Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...2004-08-13
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!