Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ”Freaky Friday” soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack makes a nice coaster. There’s a little Mya, a blurt of MXPX, some Edwin McCain, and two slices of ex-Dream Street zygote Jesse McCartney, but this is mostly Hilary Duff’s thin, not unpleasant voice spread like cheese over mall-pop arrangements. The duet with sister Haylie on ”Our Lips Are Sealed”? Fine, whatever. Hil singing ”Girl Can Rock”? Uh, no.
A Cinderella Story: Original Soundtrack Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...A Cinderella Story: Original SoundtrackSoundtracks Training-bra rock that will be wedged into the family CD player next to the ''Freaky Friday'' soundtrack if you have tweener girls. If not, A...2004-08-13
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jon Stewart reveals what he's been scribbling all these years, plus other secrets
- Man Booker prize 2015 longlist announced
- Key & Peele's 'Sportscenter' spoof makes teachers the stars
- Tom Cruise pranked Simon Pegg on the set of 'Mission Impossible'
- Venice Film Festival 2015 lineup announced
- Natalie Imbruglia explains 'Male' cover choices
- Tina Fey's Beyonce lip-sync is ***Flawless
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!