Fish don’t fry in the kitchen when a recently moneyed NBA draftee gets his rowdy family together for a backyard feast to the dismay of his new neighborhood. Rapper Storm P plays the B-baller finally getting a piece of the pie, while security guard Queen Latifah makes sure those beans don’t burn on the grill.
(The Cookout: Adger Cowans)
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 10 most-popular Star Wars songs revealed (#1 is a shock)
- Madonna (sort of) addresses her Coachella makeout with Drake
- USA's 'Mr. Robot' to premiere online May 27 via EW, iTunes, Amazon, among others
- Director Amy Berg talks about the need for more female directors
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Scarlett Johansson do?
- James Taylor debuts Boston Red Sox song
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Let's talk latest shocking 'Game of Thrones' twist
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!