Fish don’t fry in the kitchen when a recently moneyed NBA draftee gets his rowdy family together for a backyard feast to the dismay of his new neighborhood. Rapper Storm P plays the B-baller finally getting a piece of the pie, while security guard Queen Latifah makes sure those beans don’t burn on the grill.
(The Cookout: Adger Cowans)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Smash Mouth frontman leaves in ambulance mid-show
- Michelle Obama, Simone Biles, Channing Tatum join Ellen's premiere week
- Is it time for boxing movies to throw in the towel?
- 'Outlander' finds its Lord John Grey — exclusive
- 'Empire' exclusive: Phylicia Rashad to play [SPOILER]'s mother
- CHVRCHES dedicate song to Harambe the gorilla
- Bon Iver shares"33 "GOD,"" another song from new album