Fish don’t fry in the kitchen when a recently moneyed NBA draftee gets his rowdy family together for a backyard feast to the dismay of his new neighborhood. Rapper Storm P plays the B-baller finally getting a piece of the pie, while security guard Queen Latifah makes sure those beans don’t burn on the grill.
(The Cookout: Adger Cowans)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'
- 'Formation' video: Beyoncé used doc footage 'with permission,' says rep