Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that’s the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash’s first disc together in 28 years in Crosby & Nash. As expected, the stellar harmonies and feeling of folksy plangency are as impressive as they are impregnable. If only the material were more compelling. In places (as on the soaring ”How Does It Shine”), everything clicks and you’re left with a feeling of warm, fuzzy deja vu. Sadly, such moments are in short supply on this overstuffed double CD.
Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...2004-08-13
Lead Performers: David Crosby, Graham Nash; Producer (group): Sanctuary
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!