Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that’s the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash’s first disc together in 28 years in Crosby & Nash. As expected, the stellar harmonies and feeling of folksy plangency are as impressive as they are impregnable. If only the material were more compelling. In places (as on the soaring ”How Does It Shine”), everything clicks and you’re left with a feeling of warm, fuzzy deja vu. Sadly, such moments are in short supply on this overstuffed double CD.
Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...2004-08-13
Lead Performers: David Crosby, Graham Nash; Producer (group): Sanctuary
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jill Scott says she no longer supports Bill Cosby
- 'Project Runway': Meet the season 14 contestants
- Amanda Peterson, 'Can't Buy Me Love' costar, dies at 43
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!