Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that’s the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash’s first disc together in 28 years in Crosby & Nash. As expected, the stellar harmonies and feeling of folksy plangency are as impressive as they are impregnable. If only the material were more compelling. In places (as on the soaring ”How Does It Shine”), everything clicks and you’re left with a feeling of warm, fuzzy deja vu. Sadly, such moments are in short supply on this overstuffed double CD.
Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...2004-08-13
Lead Performers: David Crosby, Graham Nash; Producer (group): Sanctuary
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop