Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that’s the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash’s first disc together in 28 years in Crosby & Nash. As expected, the stellar harmonies and feeling of folksy plangency are as impressive as they are impregnable. If only the material were more compelling. In places (as on the soaring ”How Does It Shine”), everything clicks and you’re left with a feeling of warm, fuzzy deja vu. Sadly, such moments are in short supply on this overstuffed double CD.
Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...Crosby & Nash Is two fourths of CSN&Y only half as good as the full team? Maybe that's the lesson from David Crosby & Graham Nash's first disc together in 28 years...2004-08-13
Lead Performers: David Crosby, Graham Nash; Producer (group): Sanctuary
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!