John Waters’ NC-17-rated fornication farce stars Tracey Ullman as a woman whose post-concussion syndrome requires healing of the sexual variety. Chris Isaak is there to provide that lovin’ feeling. Also stars Johnny Knoxville.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Adele's '25' surges past 3 million in sales in the U.S.
- Hear Adele's '25' as a four-minute mash-up because you deserve it
- Chris Martin debuts new Coldplay track 'Everglow,' feat. Gwyneth Paltrow
- What EW staffers are thankful for this year
- Big Apple Circus performer juggles at 'Hamilton' pre-show