John Waters’ NC-17-rated fornication farce stars Tracey Ullman as a woman whose post-concussion syndrome requires healing of the sexual variety. Chris Isaak is there to provide that lovin’ feeling. Also stars Johnny Knoxville.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50