John Waters’ NC-17-rated fornication farce stars Tracey Ullman as a woman whose post-concussion syndrome requires healing of the sexual variety. Chris Isaak is there to provide that lovin’ feeling. Also stars Johnny Knoxville.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- 'Fault in Our Stars' writers will adapt John Green's 'Looking for Alaska'
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'