Samantha Morton and Daniel Craig lament a fatal hot-air-balloon accident before duking it out with fellow mourner/psycho Rhys Ifans, as adapted from Ian McEwan’s peculiar stalker story. Think ”The Talented Mr. Ripley” with Philip Seymour Hoffman replaced by a hot-air balloon.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report