Samantha Morton and Daniel Craig lament a fatal hot-air-balloon accident before duking it out with fellow mourner/psycho Rhys Ifans, as adapted from Ian McEwan’s peculiar stalker story. Think ”The Talented Mr. Ripley” with Philip Seymour Hoffman replaced by a hot-air balloon.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday
- NBC orders full season of 'This Is Us'
- 'Late Late Show': James Corden takes on Usain Bolt in a 100-meter sprint
- 'The Flash': Exclusive first look at Tom Felton
- Amy Schumer is first woman to make Forbes' highest-paid comedians list
- WATCH: Sarah Paulson picks her weirdest 'American Horror Story' role