Samantha Morton and Daniel Craig lament a fatal hot-air-balloon accident before duking it out with fellow mourner/psycho Rhys Ifans, as adapted from Ian McEwan’s peculiar stalker story. Think ”The Talented Mr. Ripley” with Philip Seymour Hoffman replaced by a hot-air balloon.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general
- Damon Lindelof: Hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek' was a 'mistake'
- The 'Great British Baking Show' team tries (again) to make American TV nicer