Samantha Morton and Daniel Craig lament a fatal hot-air-balloon accident before duking it out with fellow mourner/psycho Rhys Ifans, as adapted from Ian McEwan’s peculiar stalker story. Think ”The Talented Mr. Ripley” with Philip Seymour Hoffman replaced by a hot-air balloon.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!