Samantha Morton and Daniel Craig lament a fatal hot-air-balloon accident before duking it out with fellow mourner/psycho Rhys Ifans, as adapted from Ian McEwan’s peculiar stalker story. Think ”The Talented Mr. Ripley” with Philip Seymour Hoffman replaced by a hot-air balloon.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Tonight Show': Margot Robbie plays Jinx Challenge with Jimmy Fallon
- Vin Diesel reaches 100 million likes on Facebook
- Radiohead deliver dark lullabies and classic songs at Lollapalooza
- Matt Damon talks possible next Bourne film: 'It's definitely open'
- Fred Armisen to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote