Nominated for Cannes’ Palme d’Or, Mamoru Oshii’s lush follow-up to his 1995 anime cult hit shows an advanced society where the distinction between human and humanoid doesn’t exist.
(Ghost in the Shell 2: Go Fish Pictures)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'