Nominated for Cannes’ Palme d’Or, Mamoru Oshii’s lush follow-up to his 1995 anime cult hit shows an advanced society where the distinction between human and humanoid doesn’t exist.
(Ghost in the Shell 2: Go Fish Pictures)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will this be Hollywood's biggest box-office year ever?
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!