Nominated for Cannes’ Palme d’Or, Mamoru Oshii’s lush follow-up to his 1995 anime cult hit shows an advanced society where the distinction between human and humanoid doesn’t exist.
(Ghost in the Shell 2: Go Fish Pictures)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger
- Viola Davis opens up about struggling with childhood hunger in PSA
- NBC developing Noah's Ark... in space!
- Edward Snowden appearing live via satellite for 'Snowden' screening
- Joe Biden compares U.S. foreign policy to 'Ghostbusters'