Nominated for Cannes’ Palme d’Or, Mamoru Oshii’s lush follow-up to his 1995 anime cult hit shows an advanced society where the distinction between human and humanoid doesn’t exist.
(Ghost in the Shell 2: Go Fish Pictures)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant