Nominated for Cannes’ Palme d’Or, Mamoru Oshii’s lush follow-up to his 1995 anime cult hit shows an advanced society where the distinction between human and humanoid doesn’t exist.
(Ghost in the Shell 2: Go Fish Pictures)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Adventures in Babysitting': Watch the exclusive first trailer for Disney's '80s revival
- Oscars Secret Ballot: Industry insiders reveal their votes
- 'American Idol': See why Fantasia & La'Porsha got a standing ovation
- Watch Melissa McCarthy start a Girl Scout war in NSFW trailer for 'The Boss'
- 'X-Files' first look: The Lone Gunmen return!
- '11.22.63': James Franco says playing a time-traveler is 'discombobulating'
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs to remember from TV this week