Headed up by Sigourney Weaver and Jeff Daniels, the Travis family is left in a tizzy after their son (Kip Pardue) commits suicide in this dark comedy from ”X2” scribe Dan Harris.
(Imaginary Heroes: John Clifford)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince