Headed up by Sigourney Weaver and Jeff Daniels, the Travis family is left in a tizzy after their son (Kip Pardue) commits suicide in this dark comedy from ”X2” scribe Dan Harris.
(Imaginary Heroes: John Clifford)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters