But it’s not a romantic comedy. Instead, it’s set in the future, where Claire Danes is a figure skater whose divorce from Joaquin Phoenix gets complicated. Sean Penn costars. Thomas Vinterberg (”The Celebration”) broke his own Dogma 95 code to shoot this Hitchcockian thriller.
(It's All About Love: Per Arnesen)
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters